Tuesday, June 12, 2012

north face nuptse boots big boy I have never and which the girls to ride out valentine

Me to do something extreme, light kissed boring, I want to rape her, will it touches will, that is a crime! Say the weather is too cold is not in the woods, near bed if she was failing me, I could not bear to stun her ... ...
I was the ideological struggle, Sun Xiaonan a forced break free from my hands, I wasted a golden opportunity, I did not speak to go back, followed her, until you enter the dormitory,air jordans release dates, she turned to say goodbye to me when I see her face, Sun Xiaonan face wearing a faint smile,north face nuptse boots, that smile seems to be some contempt ...
An instant Valentine's Day is coming on, big boy I have never and which the girls to ride out valentine, but this is not the same understanding for so long can be little substantive progress in the relationship between me and the Sun Xiaonan have not since the last time would like to kissing her plan failed, I have been a period of time did not contact her, just met several times in class, and even then did not say anything, she always looked at me and laugh, and I felt awkward, simply filled with do not care.
I sat next to the phone the night of February 13 thinking: about her, afraid she did not agree; If you do not agree with her how do you say? If she has been about her, then how can I do? Filled with do not care or kill that guy? if she says something or do not have time how can I do? I feel more and more in the emotional aspects of a piece of garbage, chasing girls, I dare not, or will not. I always feel that their mind is not mature, and even catch up with her only to increase the pain, forever the possibility of a very small, but I can not stand the Sun Xiaonan and another man together. I have been in self-deception, as long as I did not see her and other boys together when she has no boyfriend, but Valentine's Day is not the same as if she had not and I had, it will be for others, Sun Xiaonan this girl will not idle, I can no longer evade the issue ... ...
Well, still do not think so much, tomorrow till tomorrow.
The afternoon of February 14 I went to class to class, thinking that might be encountered Sun Xiaonan, so if I can test the waters to the actual situation, if possible, directly about her, but unfortunately she did not in our class a few girls the roses them some flowers on a stool placed some flowers on the table, filled with do not care about each other to show off, or how they do not spark plug jacket or throw a bench beneath. did not receive flower girls chattered and receive a flower girl is so happy, in fact, their hearts must be very difficult subject, the vanity of the girl is really unbearable.
I came to no more than a Dong Qiang, his hands carrying a lot of roses, the position he took to spend very different, the flowers of others are holding in the chest, he is placed below the waistband, like carrying the knife, but Dong Qiang send flowers great pick-up can block his big head, I thought this kid can really willing to bleeding.
Dong Qiang came to the Lin Lulu holding flowers, he was our class into the classroom to the female flowers flowers of the other girls are brought, who knows that flowers are not they buy their own, can not blame me suspicious, because there are a few girls look like trees, cactus hands with roses, it is incongruous

No comments:

Post a Comment